0044 7592 540077
Evening Meal - please note that due to limited preparation time on changeover day on Saturday, either Chilli Con Carne
or Spaghetti Bolognese will be provided, the Sunday meal will normally be a roast dinner unless clients specify something different.
Traditional British Classics
1. Sunday Roast Roast corn fed chicken or loin of pork with all the trimmings - roast potatoes, selection of vegetables & gravy .
2. Chicken Casserole. Hearty slow cooked chicken with carrots, peas and onions in a thick sauce, with creamy mash and green veg.
3. Ham, Egg and Chips. Thick slices of succulent ham served with 2 fried eggs and chips
4. Braised Liver and Onions. Liver with carrots, slow cooked in a rich onion gravy served with mashed potatoes & petits pois
5. Beef Burger & Chips. Beef burger made from 100% prime limousin beef mince served in a bap with chips & salad
6. Cottage Pie. Prime Limousin mince (zero fat) with peas and carrots topped with creamy mashed potato
7.Traditional Beef Stew. Slow cooked chuck steak with in a rich gravy served with boiled or mashed potato and green vegetables
8. Pork Chop. A succulent pork chop served with creamy mashed potato, seasonal vegetables and gravy
9. Chicken and nushroom pie. Chicken breast and local mushrooms in a creamy white sauce, served with a puff pastry top, with creamy mash and carrots/peas.
10. Chicken Chasseur Whole chicken breast in a white wine and mushroom sauce, served with potatoes & veg.
11. Spaghetti Bolognaise High quality minced beef with zero fat content in a traditional Italien style tomato sauce with herbs.
12. Sausage Casserole Basquaise A delicious, spicy, casserole with sausages, onions, and haricot beans in a paprika and
tomato sauce served with creamy mash and seasonal vegetables.
13. Szechuan Chilli Chicken Chicken breast pieces in a rich spicy soy & yellow bean sauce served with egg fried rice
14. Chicken Balti Chicken breast, onions in an aromatic spicy indian curry sauce served with basmati rice or chapatis.
15 Chilli Con Carne Prime Limousin minced beef (no fat) cooked with plenty of chilli for a good kick! Served with basmati rice
16. Thai Red Curry A spicy curry cooked with red curry paste, coconut milk, red chilli and kaffir lime leaves, served with Egg Fried Rice
17. Salads with the ingredients of your choice (ham, beef, cheese, tuna, smoked duck etc) presented on a large bed of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn, and served with fresh crusty bread.
Examples of Desserts included with Evening Meal
Cheesecake | Ice Cream | Chocolate Mousse | A selection of fresh French Patisseries - desserts served with cream or creme anglaise.
All meals are subject to seasonality/local availability of ingredients and our stock of English products.
Continental Breakfast Selection - included in food package
The following ingredients are provided during your stay ;
Cereals, milk, croissants, toast, butter, sunflower spread, ham, cheese, chorizo, a selection of jams, yoghurt, fruit.
OPTIONAL 5 - STAR HOME COOKED FOOD PACKAGE
The Les Croix food package offers a choice of meals, all of which are prepared from scratch using quality ingredients and fresh produce.
The 2018 price for the weekly package is €£175 per person (£100 kids) and includes continental breakfast and 2 course evening meal.
Please note that only one main course can be prepared each evening.
All of our customers have been delighted with the food package - a look through the feedback section will confirm this !